Statement of Faith
We believe in the inspired, inerrant Word of God given to the prophets and apostles in Hebrew, Chaldean, & Greek. The translation of these languages into English is the most faithfully and honestly adhered to in the *King James Version of theHoly Bible. All other English "Bibles" are tracts at best. Because we believe all of the Bible, we believe the following:
1. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God The Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. God is one Spirit. His Spirit dwells in the glorified body of the Lord Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit, which is the Spirit of the Father, dwells in the glorified body of Jesus. [Triune name] |[Triunity]
2. Jesus was and is the Son of God and is Himself the Almighty God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, performed miracles, died for the sins of the world, rose from the dead bodily, was seen of men after his resurrection, ascended into heaven, and will return for His Church at the time of the Battle of Armageddon and no sooner, therefore we believe in the post-trib rapture of the Church. We believe that we have dominion in the Spirit and some measure of dominion in the physical, but only the visible bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ will fully manifest that dominion. We believe that all who live godly shall suffer persecution, unto death if necessary. There will be a literal man of anti-christ, possessed by Satan, who shall weary the saints of the Most High. The anti-christ shall be destroyed with the brightness of the literal, visible, bodily coming of the Lord Jesus Christ at Armageddon.
3. When Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father, He gave unto men the gifts of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher. GOD IS RESTORING THE OFFICES OF APOSTLE AND PROPHET TO THE CHURCH IN THIS HOUR to equip all the saints for the work of the ministry until the universal Church comes to unity in the faith. This unity requires that all Christians recognize the authority and receive the ministry of present-day apostles.
4. All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
5. Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation. You must be 'born again'.
6. Man can be justified only by faith in the risen Lord Jesus Christ, apart from works. Water baptism does NOT save . Church membership does NOT save.
7. We believe in the doctrine of baptisms plural: salvation (baptism into Christ), water baptism in the triune name, the Lord Jesus Christ (the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost), and the subsequent experience of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
8. We believe in speaking in tongues, modern day miracles, laying on of hands, divine healing, the availability of deliverance from demon possession for the non-Christian, and freedom from demon oppression for the believer. We believe in the present-day manifestations of all of the charisma gifts as listed in 1 Corinthians Chapter 12.
9. We believe in the reality of heaven, a fiery hell, angels, demons, and our enemy Satan.
10. We believe in the future resurrection of the saved and the lost. For the Christian, to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. The lost will be assigned to Hell and ultimately to the lake of fire. "It is appointed unto men once to die, and then the judgment." [Heb.9:27] (Purgatory does not exist.)
home | location | schedule | our leader | school | prophecy | apostles | library | rapture | links | e-mail
*Why the King James? Click here